Temporary AP Assistant - VR/19398
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for a temporary Accounts Payable Assistant to join their team for a duration of 3 months. Candidates must have experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Analysing invoices for coding and proper approval.
- Checking for potential duplicate payment prior to invoice input.
- Interacting with personnel to resolve coding and approval issues.
- Distributing, and following up on invoices lacking proper approval and coding.
- Entering invoices into SAP to ensure timely payment.
- Ensuring refund or credit is received from vendor for duplicate payments or materials return.
- Interacting with vendors to resolve any issues regarding billing discrepancies, payment delays.
- Preparing journal vouchers.
- Reconciling vendor accounts in accounts payable sub-ledger to vendor records.
- Calculating monthly cost accruals such as accruals for contract labor, for repair and maintenance.
- Maintaining files necessary to conduct department business operations.
- Performing the above and other duties in accordance with company and department policies.
- Other duties as assigned.