Accounts Payable Team Member - VR/19171
Our client based in Aberdeen is looking for an Accounts Payable professional to join their team on a permanent full-time basis. The successful candidate will have experience within a similar role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actioning invoices and credit notes.
- Communicating effectively with various departments and external customer.
- Reviewing internal processes and procedures to ensure efficiency and accuracy.
- Setting objectives and targets with team.
- Sending queries using authorisation system.
- Previous experience within Accounts Payable.
- Previous experience working with financial systems.
- Microsoft Excel knowledge.
- Computer literate.