Repairs Coordinator - VR/19177
Our client, an Oil & Gas operator, have a requirement for a Repairs Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the repairs process.
- Main point of contact for all repairs.
- Responsible for identifying if equipment needs repaired and ensuring that warehouse personnel are informed in time for the material being delivered.
- Liaising with Engineers to establish the most feasible, timely and cost-effective way to carry out the repairs.
- Dealing with vendor quotes, and liaising with Buyers so that purchase orders can be raised to cover the repairs.
- Following process to inform all relevant parties if equipment is Beyond Economical Repair.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- If agreed timescales have to be extended, ensuring Engineers have been consulted to facilitate the resolution of any long-term repair issues.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas Industry.
- Experience using Maximo.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and vendors at all levels.