Customs Controller - VR/19143
Our client has a requirement for a Customs Controller to join their team. This is a 12-month contract to cover maternity leave.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining all authorisation paperwork to comply with HMRC regulations.
- Enabling the clearance of materials through import and export at relevant ports.
- Assisting with identifying potential risks in import and export compliances.
- Allocating shipping invoices to relevant cost centres.
- Preparing and processing of purchase orders.
- Raising Goods In notes.
- Assisting with invoice queries.
- Participating in stock takes.
Applicants to this role should offer:
- Experience in a similar role within the Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of import / export legislation.
- Ability to foresee future situations and plan accordingly.
- Strong communication skills.