Tendering Project Manager (Renewables) - VR/19124
Our client, a leader in their field, has a new requirement for a Tendering Project Manager with a focus on renewables.
The Tendering Project Manager’s primary role is to tender for contracts and participate in business development, client liaison and relationship management.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Regular client liaison to develop strong business relationships.
- Marketing of company business line services.
- Liaising with other company entities in joint commercial activities.
- Preparing pre-qualification and tender documentation.
- Negotiating contract terms in consultation with the Contracts Manager.
- Handover contract information to Project Managers.
- Participating in the production of departmental and company plans / budgets.
- Supervising Commercial Assistants and providing support to others in the Commercial Department.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with relevant operational / commercial experience on projects with a focus on offshore renewables.
- Project management experience and knowledge of commercial risks of survey projects.
- Excellent negotiations, communication and relationship-building skills.
- An understanding of procurement processes.