Currently recruiting for an experienced IT Business Applications Manager (IFS) on a permanent staff basis for an Oil and Gas company based in Aberdeen.
The IT Business Applications Manager will be responsible for managing the operational support, maintenance and development activities for offshore business applications. The position will combine managerial responsibilities, as well as hands-on technical duties. The IT Business Applications Manager will be responsible for third party cloud deliveries, performance management and continuous service improvement. The IT Business Applications Manager will be responsible for running daily IFS operations, which will mainly involve running applications, supporting end-users and application management.
Experience / Qualifications:
- Applicants will be expected to hold Project Management qualifications (PRINCE2, Lean, Scrum etc).
- Applicants will be expected to hold IT Governance certification (ITIL, COBIT, ISO etc).
- Applicants will be expected to hold IT Application testing certification (ISTQB, ISO etc).
- Previous experience in a similar IT Business Applications Manager type role within the Oil and Gas Industry is essential.
- Extensive experience with the IFS ERP system, covering both support and development, is essential.
- Previous experience with business process improvement initiatives is essential.
- Experience in IT solutions covering typical business areas (Asset Management, Supply Chain, Finance, HR, QHSE etc) is essential.
- IT Contract management experience is essential.
- Applicants will be expected to possess experience in reporting frameworks (MS SSRS, BI, MS Power BI) and supporting processes (ETL, MS SSAS, MS SSIS).
- Experience with the IFS IoT module and Azure IoT services would be advantageous.