Compensation and Benefits Advisor - VR/18101
Our oil and gas service business client is seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist to join their Aberdeen-based team. This permanent role is due to commence in May 2019, and reports into an excellent HR Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all compensation and benefits processes for the regional business.
- Ensuring adherence to company global / local policies as well as relevant legislation.
- Analysing compensation levels against information gathered via salary surveys and equivalent research / reports.
- Forecasting and taking a proactive approach to changing legislation and market trends.
- Involvement in company recruitment processes, ensuring packages offered are competitive and within internal guidelines.
- Periodic review of benefits packages and providers / brokers.
- Pension administration.
- Managing remuneration records within employee database.
- Supporting the calculation / awarding of annual bonuses.
- Experience in a similar Compensation and Benefits-focused position, ideally elsewhere in the oil and gas industry (multinational environment preferred).
- Working knowledge of relevant local / international reward legislation.
- Exposure to salary surveys, administering stock options and benefits brokers.
- A history of partaking in or leading value-adding Compensation and Benefits projects.
- Systems (HRIS) proficiency.