Our client has a vacancy for a Contracts Manager to join their team on a permanent basis - this role can be based in Aberdeen or Glasgow (with travel to Aberdeen).
The Contracts Manager will be tasked with successfully leading the delivery of key maintenance contracts, with focus on the management of repair and engineering activities.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and coordinating team activities in order to meet the needs and demands of the business and clients.
- Supporting the Head of Contracts and Tendering with management activities.
- Ensuring technical and commercial conditions of contracts are known and successfully managed.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with clients, proactively identifying additional business needs.
- Working closely with other business areas to deliver contract requirements.
- Managing order input, invoicing, job-costing, PO requests, despatch notes etc.
- Developing financial reports, covering invoicing, forecasts and work-in-progress.
- Leading contract performance reviews with clients on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Managing the training and competency of team members, carrying out annual performance reviews.
- Driving on-time-delivery performance and monitoring KPIs as per contracts.
- Maximising financial performance by expediting potential orders.
- Attending maintenance calls, answer equipment-related questions.
- Supporting audit processes.
Applicants to this role should offer the following:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with contract / commercial management knowledge.
- A background / qualification in an engineering discipline would be beneficial, as would knowledge of rotating machinery / pumps.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.